- Living in Spain will be a great opportunity to learn or improve your Spanish.
- It can also be a very good way to learn more about yourself and grow as a person.
- You will have great fun teaching kids your favorite sport or activity. A childcare job is an easy transition to the world of work.
- It is a perfect way to experience a foreign culture and to visit the country during your free time.
- You will have your own room at the family home 7 days a week.
- You will enjoy free board.
- You will be comfortable since your family will treat you as a member of their family. Moreover, the Smart Au Pair Programme selects not only Smart Au Pairs but families as well;
we will make sure that our families meet our standards.
- Your family will take you from and to the airport.
- Your participation in the Programme is totally free. We will not charge you for anything at all.
- The amount of pocket money that a traditional Au pair receives varies according to the relevant host country and partly depends on your working hours. In Spain, an au pair can expect to be paid
€50-€60 per week, whilst a Smart Au Pair will receive 100 € per week (line 1) or 110€ (lines 2, 3 and 4), probably the highest amount among au pairs in Spain.
- We will help you with legal requirements to make sure that everything is done as Spanish law requires.
- Prior to your arrival, we will give you a dossier with useful information.
- Please take note that as with all Au Pairs Programmes, travel costs to Spain from the Smart Au Pair's home country should be covered by the Au Pair.